If you’ve been looking to dip your toes into the world of high-end finishing tools now is your chance. Autodesk is offering a free pre-release trial of Smoke 2013 that will allow you to take its all-in-one editing and VFX tools for a spin. The trial is good until September when Smoke 2013 will go on sale. That should give you plenty of time to get some compositing and finishing work and save up for the $3,495 MSRP.
Download the free trial of Autodesk Smoke 2013 here:
Key Features of Autodesk Smoke 2013 Include
· The Smoke User Interface (UI) – An intuitive all-in-one creative workflow that combines track-based editorial, industry-standard editing conventions and proven Autodesk creative tools
· ConnectFX – Powerful node-based compositing inside the timeline for high-end effects and advanced compositing without leaving the editorial environment
· Creative Tools – A robust toolset with proven high-end finishing tools, Action for true 3D compositing, the Colour Warper for professional grading and color matching, the Master Keyer for one-click chroma keying and stereoscopic 3D editing and effects
· MediaHub – A modern approach to working natively with common formats that facilitates managing all project media from ingest to edit to effects and archiving
· Flexible System Requirements – Runs on most Apple iMac and MacBook Pro systems using high-bandwidth Thunderbolt storage and IO bringing true high-end video effects to flexible desktop and mobile workflows